Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nights of Thunder

Last weekend I swung by the Auto Show with my good buddy Dr. Thunder. Photo op's and hijinks ensued...


This cutting edge technology allows you to simulate the experience of hybrid technology and eco-friendly gas mileage without even taking the car off the lot.

 
Dr. Thunder does his best impression of the cover of the Pantera album, "Vulgar Display of Power."

 
With his brand-new hat in place, Murray was ready to move into full-on Pimp Daddy Mode.

 
"Thanks so much, folks...I'd like to dedicate my next number to that suave fellow in the gray fleece...this one's for you, big guy..."

 
"So...don't all of our cars pretty much look alike?"
"Uh...yeah...yeah they pretty much do."

 

 
Evil Tyler prepares for another weekend of villainy.

 

Darlene tests out the power steering on her 2010 model boyfriend.

 

 

 
"Earl, I gotta tell you something...I don't know crap about cars."
"I know, Phil...I've always known."

1 comment: